Selected by the Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County, HomeSafe is the exclusive entry agency for newborns to age five and their families for the Healthy Beginnings program.
HomeSafe’s Healthy Beginnings team is responsible for screening and assessing at no cost:
- children age 0-5 to identify any developmental delays or behavior concerns
- mothers for post-partum depression
Once a concern is identified, HomeSafe refers all at-risk individuals to appropriate services.
Our goals are to:
- educate families about the importance of child development.
- help parents monitor their children’s growth by providing free screens and assessments.
- assist families with small children build a healthy future so they grow up ready to learn when they start kindergarten.
Would you like to know if your child (age 0-5) is growing at a healthy pace?
Are you concerned about your child’s behavior?
Click here or call (561) 383-9822 to schedule a free appointment. We have staff who also speak Creole and Spanish.
Growing Smart, a free program that gives parents living in Palm Beach County the opportunity for early detection of possible developmental or behavior problems, is offered in English, Spanish and Creole. The program enrolls families of babies 0 to 2 months based on a set of criteria. To find out more about Growing Smart click here