Since 1979, HomeSafe is a nationally accredited non-profit organization protecting Palm Beach County’s and South Florida’s most vulnerable residents – victims of child abuse and domestic violence.
Our mission: Creating safer, more productive lives for infants, children and families.
Through its results-driven approach, HomeSafe has grown into a leading provider of prevention and intervention services, serving more than 16,000 infants, children and families each year.
Today, HomeSafe offers comprehensive programs including:
- Healthy Beginnings, funded by Children Services Council of Palm Beach County, helping:
- identify and prevent child abuse and neglect
- promote healthy births
- ensure children are ready and eager to learn by kindergarten
- Independent Living Housing Program (Pond Place) - Opened in August 2016, this program provides safe, affordable housing for clients who have "aged out" of group home foster care.
- Residential Group Care, providing abused children with comprehensive therapeutic services to treat severe trauma
- SafetyNet, providing immediate intervention and prevention services to victims of domestic violence and their children