WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (Feb. 03, 2020) – HomeSafe benefits from the Great Charity Challenge with grants from Ziegler Family Foundation and Achieve.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (Aug. 21, 2017) – Residents near Wellington support HomeSafe but not in their backyard.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (Oct. 11, 2017) – Greenberg Traurig, P.A. West Palm Beach Real Estate Shareholder David M. Layman represented HomeSafe pro bono in the $10.5 million sale of its property on Haverhill Road to MorseLife Health Home Care Inc. on Oct. 6, 2017. The property is adjacent to MorseLife’s campus on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach.
More Articles …
- HomeSafe Announces New Board Member
- HomeSafe Announces New Officers
- Two New Members Join the Board of Directors – June 2015
- After 40 foster or group homes, HomeSafe proved haven for teen
- Community to Honor Countess Henrietta de Hoernle on her 101st Birthday